November Birchbox

This is my second Birchbox so far and I am very impressed! They keep sending me these amazing skin care and hair care products that I am so excited to try! I am still using the Davines shampoo from last month with Herbal Essence Naked Moisture Conditioner and it's been amazing, however I really want to find the matching Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner because so far, nothing compares. As for this month there are great samples of products for every part of my routine!


The first thing I immediately opened and put on, and something that I am wearing while I am writing this, is the Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches with Soothing Cornflower. The packet came with 2 one time use under eye patches. The card says the patches are packed with fast acting botanicals that fade with fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. Yes, yes, and yes. This is what I have been looking for in the Sephora brand under eye masks but didn't know it! Peeling the patches from the packet was simple but I was a little surprised that they looked like little blue gel strips on the skin side and white on the other so you know which patch is for which eye. So far, so good. I will need to update on how well this goes for the night since the packet is in another language and I have no idea how long to leave these on for. Please excuse that hot-mess of a picture with the patches, I just wanted to show what they looked like.



As for the rest of the box, I received a Living Proof Dry Shampoo and Parlor Touchable Curl Cream for my hair. These I will use this weekend and report back. I'm currently on a mini vacation with one of my best friends, and that simply means I move in for a weekend and we have girl time. Check in with Snapchat for more on that! So far the Parlor cream smells so fresh and the dry shampoo has a bit of a perfume scent, almost like White Citrus from Bath and Body Works.


The last two items are in the makeup category, LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick in the shade Wildest Dreams and theBalm cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer. The LOC lipstick is a Birchbox exclusive that I actually saw Nicole (Young, Wild, and Polished) talk about on her Snapchat just a few days ago. The color is a true red with a very smooth formula. I believe this is just a small sample, but it is almost packaged like a lip balm or a lip crayon and looks like it would be great to line and fill in the lips. The Cindy-Lou Manizer is used all over Youtube by most beauty bloggers but I have a hard time buying products for myself online without sampling it first, so this is the most exciting product I get to try. This is a soft pink highlighter but shows up a little more on the peach side on my skin when I swatched it, but looking at the photo using the flash, I can see more of the pink.


There will be an update on all of these products eventually, I just want to give each product a fair shot and not just tell you I am in love with something after the first impression. It takes time to get to know a product and to see true results on your skin and hair. Thanks so much for reading and let me know what you guys are getting in your Birchboxes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016