Blue-Orange Smokey Eye

This is one of my favorite looks that I have been rocking recently. Since getting the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette, I have been challenging myself to go outside of my comfort zone and try out some crazy colors. For this look, I used a deep navy blue on the lid and a coppery orange in the crease. I brought the navy down to the lower lash line and used a light coating of black eye liner on the waterline. Please excuse the seat belt, the lighting was amazing in the car! Oh, Darling is also the highlight I am rocking in the pics as well. Lovin it!


To apply the blue shadow I used a shadow brush spritzed with MAC Prep+Prime Fix Plus and dabbed the brush in the shadow. This made the color way more pigmented and there was little to no fall out, which is always nice when dealing with darker colors like this.


Eyes
Milani Bella Navy (09)
Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette - Harpsichord in crease and Skulls on brow bone

Lashes
Vegas Nay Eylure Lashes - Classic Charm

Lips
MAC Lip Liner - Electra
Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick - Melted Nude

Let me know what you guys think or if you try it yourself! I would love to see what you guys come up with! Thanks so much for reading and don't forget to check me out on Instagram and Snapchat for more fun and photos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016