WoodWick Candles

My candle game is strong this year and I just fell head over heels for WoodWick Candles! I needed to tell you guys about these amazing candles that are seriously worth every penny. They are a little on the pricey side, $25 for 21.5 oz which compared to the Bath & Body Works three wick candles that are $22.50 for 14.5 oz, you actually get a lot more bang for your buck. We purchased ours at Cracker Barrel, which is a southern style home cooked meal type of restaurant where they are more known for their breakfast with a general store that you enter and exit through. So of course Nick and I always head over to the candle wall while we wait for a table. This time we succumbed to the scent Sand & Driftwood, which has a musky cologne scent with a hint of a camp fire right in the comfort of your own home.

As you may have guessed from the name of the company, each candle has a wick made entirely of wood. The crackling noise is so soothing, especially when I grew up with a nice fireplace and now live in a house without one. Brings back some nicer memories. These candles really fill the room and have a slow, even burn. When we purchased the large candle, we received a small Homestead Apple for about $5. With the smaller candle, I noticed I couldn't leave it burning for too long or it would burn through the wax a lot faster, even though it was still even.

Regardless of size, these candles fill the room with whatever beautiful scent you choose. I really want to get a few more of these in holiday scents and see what its like with the wood wicks! Seriously, even if you go and just get a little one to check out the brand, I promise it will be worth it. Well, worth it if you like to be reminded of camp fires and fire places like I do.

Even with Christmas coming up, they are a great gift for this time of the year because even if you get something as simple as vanilla, the crackling will make you feel warm and cozy right at home. I actually had to research where these candles are sold because I have only seen them at Cracker Barrel and found that they are sold in Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond, among other department stores as well.

I'd love to know what kind of candles are your favorites, I'm always looking for new ones to try out! Let me know what you think of WoodWicks and if you guys are trying them out for the first time, like we are! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you are all getting ready for Thanksgiving this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016