Ashley Benson Inspiration

Hey guys! I am still working on my Halloween Weekend update that will be going up tomorrow. In the mean time I wanted to post a little something beforehand. This is a look I worked on weeks ago but after a few people said they enjoyed the look, I have decided to share it only with you here on my blog! I am a huge fan of Pretty Little Liars and Ashley Benson is always channeling my 16 year old self with her wardrobe (and my 25 year old self, too tbh). Obviously what I would have worn, if I had the unlimited ABC Family closet that she has on the show. Moving on! She was out and about for a panel event, which I believe was held to discuss the upcoming season with the 5-year flash forward. I am SO excited for this, can you tell???


Ashley was slaying with very pale makeup and a dark bold lip! So this is my recreation. I used most of my everyday face products, refrained from contouring and highlighting, and let my hair down. I used the natural and orange shades from the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca palette. On my lips I used a black eyeliner and filled the lips in with MAC's Rebel lipstick.

Tomorrow I will be posting about this past weekend and have a bunch of great things lined up for November! Thanks so much for reading and tune in to ABC Family for the PLL premier on January 15th!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016