The Bottle!

This is the water bottle I have been using that I purchased from Target right before starting my March Madness Challenge. It is an Orla Kiely Glass Waterbottle in green. There are plenty of designs to choose from but this one caught my eye with the earth tones. The bottle holds 20 oz, BPA-free, and is made with lead-free soda lime glass. The cap is half of the reason why I purchased this bottle, it's a leak-proof bamboo cap.


Most mornings I use fresh strawberries that I've pre cut and froze the night before to infuse my water to last all day. I have been lucky enough to have a cafeteria at work that offers fresh fruit in the morning for breakfast. Knowing that, I have been able to try mixtures of pineapple, kiwi, blackberries, and mangos. It's so refreshing to add the fruit and sometimes eat some on the side. It really keeps things interesting. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016