Drug Store Hair Treatments

No matter what time of the year it is, I am always thinking of what color I'm going to dye mine next. To keep my curly bleached locks from drying and breaking off, I like to condition the hell out of it. I have a few favorites that can be found anywhere from the drugstore to salons. There are many ways to condition your hair depending on the type of hair you have, so keep in mind these are the store bought conditioners that work for me and my hair. I have never actually made a fresh mask from scratch, but I have been researching different ones. If you have any suggestions, let me know!!

Now to jump right into my favorites, the first one is from Aussie! This is an oldie but goodie and fairly inexpensive for how great it is. The Three Minute Miracle Strong Conditioning and Strengthening Treatment works like a charm. This is one that I always keep under the sink just in case I ever want to spruce up my hair. This is gentle enough to use as a daily conditioner, but strong enough to leave on a little longer for amazing results.


The Garnier Damage Eraser Strength Reconstructing Butter Hair Mask feels like your putting buttah in your hair. This makes your hair feel so smooth and like you never had split ends to begin with. There is a major price difference but I also notice I use more of this on my hair at once than the one from Macadamia. But hey for the price, I can't complain. Now if you have oily hair or feel like you can't last a second day without using a dry shampoo or showering all together, this conditioning treatment may not be for you. When I say it feels like buttah, I mean that it is thick and hydrating with lots of shine.


Loreal also puts up a good fight in the drugstore with the Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm. I really need to repurchase this one, but keep wanting to try new ones and haven't made my way back home to this baby. I remember my hair feeling very smooth and light. Plus the more I used it, I could tell how much better my hair would feel over time. Definitely try this one out if you use a lot of hot tools and/or dye your hair often. This will really help with the damages and not just when you use the product. You will tell a difference between washes too. This is good as a weekly or biweekly treatment, depending on how damaged the strands are.


I would love to know if there are any other drugstore masks that are your ride or die products. I am always looking for those hidden gems, so let me know on Twitter or in the comment section below if you find any worth trying! I hope you guys are enjoying my drugstore mini series, if you missed it, I've covered Brushes and Holiday look only including drugstore products, so check those out for more great buys! Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you're having a great start to your New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016