Chit Chat 4

The PA Powerball has recently posted at $1.5 billion and I keep dreaming of what my life would be like with that amount of money! Nick and I have budgeted the first week to get ourselves out of debt. Get those credit cards, cars, student loans, and anything else paid off. That also reminds me, I need to pay the registration fee for my car this month. When I say we budgeted the first week, we broke down the amount we would get paid after taxes and divided it up to get a monthly, weekly, and daily budget. This would take me from drowning in debt to swimming peacefully after hearing that 6th number.

After we spend pennies in comparison to the amount we would receive, we would put a dent in it for housing and retirement. This is how I know we have become an old married couple. We’ve decided on an average home (with both a man cave and beauty room) and to not quit working. Just because there is a lot of money in the bank, does not mean it will stay there. We’ve even talked about giving money away to family but after all that, lots of vacations around the world would be in our future!

Ultimately the chances are about 300 million to 1, but to keep on the side of positivity, that is still a chance. Hopefully I don’t have to wait in line too long when getting my tickets tonight and tomorrow, but good luck to those of you who are in the same boat looking to win yourself some monaaaaay! I have some more beauty related posts on the way this week, just keep checking back! Thanks so much for reading and don’t forget to let me know if you’ve purchased Powerball ticket or if you are going to be up watching PLL with me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016