Makeup Eraser Review


I cannot be the only one who has been curious about the Makeup Eraser and needs to know if it is worth the money for what seems like a small pink towel. For those of you who have not heard of the Makeup Eraser, it is a reusable/washable towel that is said to remove 100% of your makeup with just water. After using the makeup is said to not stain the towel and should last up to 1,000 washes, eliminating the need for makeup wipes. The towel is a pink cloth that is plush and soft to the touch. If I could get this fabric for a pillow case, I would be one happy woman. On Tuesday night, I followed the instructions and washed the towel before using and wiped off my NYE makeup look. That look had a lot of solid black liner, heavy concealer, and heavy foundation, but I figured that was perfect to really test this thing out. The directions say to drench a section of the towel with warm water that you are going to use to remove your makeup. Then you are to gently rub off your makeup in circular motions and voila, all makeup should be gone.



The towel is made of some beautiful material that, as I mentioned, I wish I could find as pillow cases, but is $20 really worth it for a towel that claims to magically remove 100% of the makeup on your face? After angrily running down the stairs to remove the towel from the washer, since the directions say to wash before using, I heavily dampened it and began removing the right side of my face. Foundation, concealer, powders, brow pomade, and eye shadow came off with ease. That liner and the towel were forced into battle and the liner won. I rubbed and scrubbed but I was left looking like a racoon. It was then that I decided to take a micellar water and drenched a small section to see if maybe it could remove that liner. MAC, you are doing something right with that gel liner, but man a girl has to try like hell to remove it. This duo was amazing. Now the point of both of these products, from what I have gathered, is to eliminate the need for disposable makeup wipes and this might honestly do that. I've replaced my wipes with this for the most of this past week and it's not too shabby. I'm going to keep using this for the next few looks I do and make sure to check SnapChat (kpow10) when I use it! I will also be doing a review on the micellar water I used with the Makeup Eraser soon, so don't forget to come check that out! I hope you all had a banging NYE and a wonderful New Year! Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016