Cupcake Mask Review

My roommates are always bringing home new Lush stuff anywhere from hair care, body care, and masks. To be completely honest, most of the things I can't try just because of the scent of their scent. So this is one of the first products I actually enjoyed the scent of and benefited from! Cupcake Fresh Face Mask is made specifically for oily skin. The packaging, that you can see below, says it calms with cocoa powder and softens with balancing spearmint and sandalwood oils. It almost smelled like a chocolate cupcake with Andes Chocolate Mints as the icing.


Cupcake is a rich and thick clay mask that was a little hard to spread on the face evenly. The smell became a bit overwhelming after 15 minutes. I used a warm damp towel to remove and it came off in chunks. The mask left my face smooth but a little on the dry side. As many of you know I have combination skin that leans towards dry recently. After this mask, I doused myself in moisturizer and felt great. This would be great for those of you with extremely oily skin! I would have loved this product in high school, no joke.


If you have dry skin, please do not use this, even if it smells amazing to you! Cupcake was great but not something I would rush to go out and purchase, so if you are extremely oily and looking for a great mask, this is for you! In the past few months I have been testing out a bunch of Lush products so this is the first of many reviews that I have up my sleeve! Just keep checking back on Snapchat to see instant reviews and pictures while I'm using them! Don't forget to follow on Instagram and Twitter, too. Thanks so much for reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016