Drugstore Shampoo & Conditioner

The drugstore is a goldmine for hair products but half of the battle is finding something that works with your hair the way you want it too. As most of you know, I have been posting all my favorites from the drugstore as a mini series broken down into categories, so if you're interested in the other posts, I will have them linked below.




I first tried this duo when I started getting the Walmart Beauty Box Subscription. They offer the subscription to those who sign up for $5 per season and it comes full of sample packets, deluxe samples, and coupons for products sold at Walmart. This pair is from the Spring 2015 beauty box. My favorite products so far, and the ones that I actually purchased are the Schwarzkopf essence ULTIME Omega Repair & Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. Schwarzkopf is an expert company globalized in 1898 as one of the world's most innovative hair companies. They own companies like got2b, ULTIME and Keratin Color, in addition to professional salon products. For this line they worked hand in hand with beauty icon Claudia Schiffer to create products geared to women who crave strong, shiny, and truly beautiful hair. This shampoo and conditioner smell so unique and almost floral. After using this duo over a month I noticed my hair was actually shiny, my curls were less frizzy (but not completely tamed), and it looked and felt less damaged. Don't overlook this brand at Walmart, check them out!




This weekend I will be catching up on the time I took off from this past week! Don't worry, tomorrow I have a simple glam look coming and my January Birchbox review on Sunday! Lots to check back in for this weekend, while we're snowed in. Stay safe out there night, and make sure to check out these drug store products that I swear by! Let me know what you guys think on here or twitter! Thanks for reading and thank you all so much for the love on my latest Instagram post, feeling very blessed!

Check out my other drugstore posts here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016