They're Real! Remover Review

One of my first ride or die makeup removers is from Benefit, The Remover Makeup Remover, which is a great oil free liquid makeup remover which was great in college so I could remove my makeup in the comfort of my dorm room. Since then, I have found numerous removers that I have fallen in love with and since Benefit created my first love, I wanted to come back around and try out their They're Real! Remover. This one is a creamy wash that is intended to melt your makeup off and wash away the glam. I received a trial size bottle a few months back and was so anxious to try it and two nights ago when I was getting ready to remove the Interstellar Goddess makeup, I finally had the perfect look to put this remover to the test!

So the very small bottle I received as a sample was just enough to remove this look. It melted my makeup off my cheeks and smelled amazing, but I noticed that it was removing my makeup in patches. Once it got close to my eyes I could feel the burn. I quickly rinsed and broke out my Neutrogena One Step Gentle Cleanser to remove my eye makeup without a tear in sight. Using two pumps of the cleanser, I removed the rest of my face and everything on my eyes. I was scared to even think about how much this product is and how little product you get, because I used a hefty amount of the cleanser without even removing the makeup on my entire face.

As much as I wanted so badly to like this, because Benefit is one of my favorite brands, but it is sadly not worth it. When purchasing the full size bottle you will be paying roughly $18 for 1.7 fl oz when the Neutrogena One Step Gentle Cleanser is roughly $7 for 5.2 fl oz. So not only are you getting a better product from Neutrogena but it's waaay less expensive and sold at more locations than Benefit. I am very saddened that this product did not work for me, and I would love to try it out again, but knowing it stung my eyes I will always have to use another product along with it. So for anyone out there that has sensitive eyes, check out the one from Neutrogena instead! As usual, let me know what you guys think about this product or if you know of an even better remover than these two mentioned! Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016