NFL Glam Makeup

 Covergirl NFL Philadelphia Eagles Covergirl NFL New York Giants

Just in time for Monday night football, I bring to you the recreated looks from Covergirl. To complete them, I used a good amount of Covergirl products, however I did use a few high-end products that worked better with my skin. To celebrate our anniversary this year, Nick is taking me to the Eagles & Giants game and I am so excited. This will be my first Eagles game!! Since Covergirl has looks for each team, I figured I would do both teams I am going to be seeing on Monday! I recreated these glam looks just for fun and after trying them out man it was harder than it seems! They're not perfect, but from what I have learned over the years about symmetry, you must take notice that your eyes are sisters, not twins. You're eye liner, brows, and shadow may not match each other exactly but that's ok! So take a look at the looks below and let me know what you think!




 Lets hope the Eagles win on Monday and that it's not too chilly in Philly on game night! We have our beer and hand warmers ready! So excited! I really hope you enjoyed my recreations because I had a lot of fun doing them!

Thanks for reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016