I am back!



I know it has been a hot minute since I have brought you any updates on my progress, health, and my Coke addiction (Coca-Cola for those of you just tuning in). I have decided to keep this blog alive and well but I want to make a few changes. The plan is to show you me and all of what I have to offer.  What I have learned in my 25 years may not seem like much, but I believe I have a good bit of information to bring to the table.


After successfully completing the March Madness Challenge back in March, my skin was at its prime, I started losing weight, I felt healthier, and I started feeling more comfortable in my own skin as I progressed out of this challenge. I was told by friends that it was inspirational to read my view on tackling something no one thought I could do. I want you to feel like this. Now, my twist is I want to show what I do to keep myself feeling beautiful - inside and out by sharing what I do to feel like the best version of myself.


This may seem like just another beauty blog out there, and at times it may be, but I hope that my reviews, opinions, humor, and tutorials can bring a little spice of Krystal in your life you didn't realize you were missing. I want you to feel beautiful, whether you are cooking up something fantastic for dinner or you're attempting a fierce wing with a new eye liner (still working on that, btw). Sharing a little piece of me for the sake of inspiring another man or woman to be themselves is the main reason for continuing this journey.


Even though the path has changed, I hope you will stay with me to enjoy the ride!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016