Anniversary Weekend

Monday was my 2 year anniversary with Nick and we went to the Eagles & Giants game. Since we started dating during homecoming weekend at West Chester, we try to avoid town each year. To start the day, we went shopping for warm clothes at Dick's and visited a tiny farm to pick pumpkins! I got super hype for the game once we started getting ready in the city where we spent the night. This included pre-gaming, layering clothes, losing an eye lash, and playing a drinking game to whatever we were watching on ESPN. Once we arrived at the game, I started taking pictures of everything!! The Lincoln Financial field is huge. Now this was my first time ever at a professional football game. I have been in several stadiums including Metlife and Georgia Dome but unlike most people, I have only been on the field and not in the stands thanks to marching band competitions in high school.



There was an eagle. It felt like America exploded when there was a Garrison flag spread out in the center of the field while Audra McLaughlin sang the National Anthem. Then an eagle was released to fly around the field. Still amazed by that! Plus any time anything remotely exciting happened, there were green and gold fire works exploding from the stadium which scared and excited me each time! Then they won! Helluva game to go to for an Eagles fan, even just a Philly fan in general. Overall it was a great anniversary weekend with my babe and I couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else.




Thanks for reading!! #flyeaglesfly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016