Miami Nice



For my first post back into action, I wanted to start small. Nick, the boyfriend, picked out a few nail polishes for me to try out. He is the best personal shopper, I swear. I will only go clothes shopping with him because he finds the best outfits and accessories that I didn't know I was looking for. BTW he doesn't even try, it kills me.

Moving on! The first color he chose, which is his favorite is  Essie's Miami Nice. To me this is a sassy fuchsia pink with deep purple and blue reflects depending on the light. The website describes the color as a "hot deep pink", so I'm not too far off. I actually didn't like this color at first, but since then it has been growing on me wearing it this past week.

Miami Nice may have been intended for a summer color, but I really think this shade of pink would be perfect to rock during the holidays if red is not your thing. Essie can be found at most drug stores but Ulta  normally has a better color selection and coupons! I purchased for $8.50, which is the same as it is listed on their website, so no deal there. Now I'm not sure if it was intended for a summer color, so I apologize if it is not available near you, but as of now, it is still online!!

Side note, I have decided to start posting every other day, so the day of the week will not be consistent each week. So stay tuned! Lots of fun posts and reviews coming up!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016