Eagles Nails

For the game, I thought I would share what I did with my nails! This took a long time and a few different nail polish colors but I really liked it towards the end! I hope you guys don't mind such a short post but since Nick and I are having our anniversary weekend, I wont be updating you on that until the end of this week! I still have plenty of Halloween ideas in mind that I keep mentioning, so keep an eye out for those!


I started off by painting the entire nail with Covergirl's Speed of Light - 200, then taking a white nail art pen and drawing a minimum of 3 points on each nail. After letting that dry, I used a black nail art pen to create an exaggerated outline to mimic the Eagles feathers. And lastly, I used Covergirls' Teal On Fire - 55 to fill in the area from the black lines to the cuticles. Since I was trying out Covergirl's nail polish for the first time, I also picked up their top coat, Crystal Clear - 105, and so far so good. Again, a lot of sitting and waiting for them to dry. Next time I think I may do this as an accent nail instead, to save time. Tell me what you think!

I hope everyone enjoys the game tonight!! I seriously could not be more excited to be going!! 

Thanks for reading!

E-A-G-L-E-S
EAGLES!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016