Update

Alright, I hope you guys like the revamp I completed last night! I am still working out a few things, so keep on checking back for changes! I figured I would give you guys my plans for the rest of the month since we are already almost half way through October and fall. I really can't believe how warm it has been in West Chester and the fact that we are vastly approaching winter is upsetting; I just really want snuggle weather all day and no snow. tysm.

This month is my anniversary with Nick and he is taking me to my first Eagles game! I am very excited to get the full Philly experience. I have been told this will be nothing like other games I have been to for the Phillies and Flyers, so I will be making sure to document everything! My bucket list includes a lot of Philadelphia sports games and Nick has been amazing at getting things crossed off these past two years. So as a fun makeup tutorial I was doing some research and Covergirl has an amazeballs collection of looks inspired by each NFL team. Yes please! Starting with Eagles & Giants, I will be attempting to recreate some of these team looks!

You can look forward to some Halloween posts including nails, make up, and outfits! I also have a few recipes in mind that will be coming soon, too! So stay tuned for all that jazz! So many exclamation points, can you tell I'm excited??

I will make sure to keep on the ball with my schedule and add a few surprises in the mix. I hope you are all having a crazy fun fall season as the weather begins to get cooler!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016