Jaclyn Hill Fall Favorites Tag

Most of us know and l.o.v.e Jaclyn Hill and have probably already viewed the Fall Favorites Tag that she put up about a month ago. For fun, I thought I would share mine! This will be a bit of a long post with LOTS of pictures and descriptions, so hang in there!! I also listed the categories below from her video and my favorite gurus who were tagged and joined in the fun, so go and watch them too!



Favorite Candles
Man this makes me miss working at Bath and Body Works! Their fall collection is always amazing. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is their best candle to date. I am talking across the board, all seasons. This is it. Now knowing that this is not the only place to get candles, I decided to also show my runner up. Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffin is from Target and about half the price. The quality in the candle shows, but going off of scent alone it smells delicious!



Favorite Lip Colors
For the fall, I like to stick to deep reds and vampy burgundies along with dark nudes and beiges. Maybelline is my favorite drug store brand of lipsticks. They are creamy and matte and last all day, however I need to add a few of their nudes to my collection. Below I have Maybelline's Divine Wine and Milani's Bahama Beige. Great formulas for a great price.


Favorite Drink

Here is something that may surprise or disappoint a lot of folks, I have never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Ever. And I really don't have any desire to either. I actually steer clear of any hot drinks in general, including coffee and tea. This is why my favorite drink is such an easy answer and it is apple cider. Oh my heaven cider is such a pleasure in the fall. Zeigler's is my go to at the grocery store, but I will settle for any that I can get my hands on. Nom nom nom.

Favorite Blush
As you can see, I am having a hard time just picking one favorite out of each category and this was an issue with my blushes as well. The NYX blush I used for my Fall Inspired Makeup look is the color dusty rose. Another great blush that I use year round and can't seem to put down is Fleur Power by MAC. This blush was actually one of my first MAC purchases I ever made about a year ago.




Favorite Clothing Item
Sweaters, sweatshirts, and all of the comfy, cuddly, snuggle-tastic clothes out there are my favorite. This may or may not include my Coca-Cola bear onesie. Stay tuned, there might be a sneak peak of that baby on snapchat soon. Most of the time, I will start sneaking out of the house with Nick's sweatshirts because they are so much more comfortable and smell like my babe. Love.

Favorite Fall Movie
Hands down, Hocus Pocus is my fall favorite, but I normally wait until the Thirteen Days of Halloween on ABC Family to watch it. This year I found it at Target for $6! Such a steal. Other than that, I used to love watching scary movies but now all the newer ones I have seen coming out look too creepy and less scary and that's not my jam. I am going to start a little series on here, I haven't titled it yet, but it will include all of the movies I watch during the month and what I thought of them. So at the end of the month you will see how crazy I went with watching all of my favorites this month!


Favorite Fall TV Show
This fall there were so many great looking shows premiering and I watch a good amount of shows already but I want more. My staples are Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Modern Family, Empire, and Pretty Little Liars. I'm really excited to start watching American Horror Story: Hotel, Quantico, Blood & Oil, Narcos, and Scream Queens.

Favorite Thanksgiving Food
Wawa provides a beautiful Thanksgiving sandwich as fall arrives and until a little after Thanksgiving is over. It is called The Gobbler. This can be an overwhelming sandwich with the stuffing, gravy, provolone, turkey, and cranberry sauce right on top it all, so getting a small might be a good idea if it is your first time. If you don't have a Wawa, then I am truly sorry.


Favorite Halloween Costume 
Last year Nick and I went as Jack & Coke to a Halloween party. Just guess who went as what!? I wish I had better pictures but these are the only ones I could find. For the Coca-Cola costume, I did more of a pin-up makeup and hair style. For Nick we were unable to find an actual Jack Daniels shirt so we ended up cutting a box and hot glued the pieces on a black shirt, including the bar code on his butt. 



Let me know if you guys enjoyed my favorites or if you try anything I mentioned here!

Thanks for reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016