Announcement!!!

Christmas came early for me this year and it is with great pleasure to announce that I have officially accepted a free-lance position at MAC! I never thought a passion like makeup could open so many doors, and with the women I have on my side pulling me through and embracing me in this profession, I know the only way to go from here is up! Thank you to those keeping me positive and teaching me as I go. This is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow.

I am so excited to educate my readers with everything that I will learn at MAC. Yes, you are going on this journey with me! I have heard so many great things about MAC as a company and their products are top notch, so look forward to a haul some time soon!!

My closest friends have supported me in starting this blog as a passion project that will hopefully open some doors and I can't believe what all this positive energy is allowing me to achieve. Thank you to all those friends that receive random photos of looks I am trying out and giving me such amazing feedback. This is just the beginning and you are going to read all about it!

I'm sorry this post is so short, but it holds a lot of weight in my mind right now and I just want to shout it off a roof top. So thank you so much for reading and I hope y'all stay tuned for this journey!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016