Fall Purple Smokey Eye

Hey guys! This look was completely accidental, however Nick loved it, so I figured I would share it with you! This was a very simple look using the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette blending noble in the crease, echo and anthem blended on the lid/crease, and skulls on the brow bone. I then used TooFaced glitter glue to put MAC's loose pigment in Melon on the lid for a pop! On the lips I used MAC Spice lip liner and TooFaced Melted Nude liquid lipstick. New products used to complete this look were all on the lashes, I used Urban Decay Subversion lash primer and Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara in black. Let me know what you think and if you would like me to keep up with writing every product used to achieve these looks!



This month is going by so fast!!! Lots of apologies for not posting at all this week, I totally lost track of time! I will be posting a little more often to catch up on the posts I should have published for you guys! So make sure you keep checking back for updates! I have a MAC haul, nail tutorial, and favorite fall/winter fragrances coming to you this week! Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016