Favorite Fall/Winter Fragrances

Today I wanted to go over some of my favorite Fall and Winter Fragrances. I decided to do one post with both seasons because the list is very short for both and we are too close to Winter for comfort. I am hanging on to Fall for as long as humanly possible! Please excuse the crazy amount of Bath and Body Works products, but I have put myself on a buy freeze with perfumes and fragrances, so hang in there this year! I have so many beautiful fragrances that I sometimes forget about, so this is a little reminder to those who have forgotten about their fine fragrance mists and body sprays, they are just as nice to spritz before heading out the door!


FALL

Bath and Body Works

Black Raspberry Vanilla
(Blend of sweet raspberries & vanilla cream)

Honey Autumn Apple
(Blend of crisp red apples, nectarine, vanilla orchid and honey)

Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow Comfort
(Creamy pumpkin latte topped with fresh nutmeg and a toasted marshmallow)

Forever Red Vanilla Rum
(Silky sweet and musky fragrance topped with delicious vanilla rum)

Victoria's Secret Bombshell
(Blend of purple passion fruit, peonies, and vanilla orchid)

Juicy Couture Original
(Romanic blend of pink passion fruit, green apple, tuberose, princess lily, and Caramel Creme Brulee)

WINTER

Bath and Body Works

Black Raspberry Vanilla mixed with Warm Vanilla Sugar
(Blend of ultimate sweets. Raspberries, vanilla, and sandalwood)

Twilight Woods
(Blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals, sparkling mandarin, coconut, and vanilla musk)

Morocco and Pink Amber
(Blend of vanilla bean, exotic amber, rose petal water, fig nectar and lemon verbena)

Forever Red Vanilla Rum
(Silky sweet and musky fragrance topped with delicious vanilla rum)


Juicy Couture Original
(Romanic blend of pink passion fruit, green apple, tuberose, princess lily, and Caramel Creme Brulee)


Let me know what you guys think or if you use any of the fragrances I included in todays post! You can definitely see a vanilla theme in my life but take into consideration that vanilla makes me feel at home, warm, and comfortable and this time of year that is the only place I want to be. Thanks so much for reading!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016