Oh, Darling

MAC released their holiday collection, Magic of the Night! It features a wide range of products in beautiful blue and purple packaging. I noticed some products were actually a part of their permanent collection and included in the holiday packaging for the collection. So I decided to only go with products I felt I needed to have in my collection and turned to the internet for help.


The product that seemed to be the most raved about across beauty bloggers is the Extra Dimension Skinfinish in the shade Oh, Darling. It is a bright golden highlight listed on MAC's website as a liquid-powder hybrid that gives a luminous, well defined finish. As far as formulation goes, it seems a bit dry, especially since I expected the hybrid to be similar to the soft and creamy Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors.


Now regardless of the formula, Oh, Darling leaves an amazing highlighted cheek bone! In pictures it is completely radiant and it has been my go to since the day it came out. I have been using it in the last few photos I have posted, including the Skull Post! This is the highlight that made me put down Champagne Pop for the first time. My next step is to see if I can use them together. I am writing up a highlight collection to show you guys and you will see those swatches later this month! For the moment I included two different looks where I used Oh, Darling!


This is going to be a staple in my collection and have already used it on clients. It is a great go-to gold highlight that would be great on a wide range of skin tones! Let me know if you purchased Oh, Darling and what you think of it! I'm also thinking of writing up a post for holiday highlights, let me know if this is something you would be interested in reading!!


Don't forget to add/follow me on Instagram and SnapChat for more up to date looks and products I use! Thank you so much for reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016