Thanksgiving 2015

I don't know about everyone else, but I gobbled till I wobbled on home to bed. It was a beautiful day on Thursday for a day with friends and family that I am so thankful for! Before leaving I wanted to play with some of my new makeup from MAC and it ended up being something that I will use as a go-to look. I used simple browns and pinks on my eyes, no eye liner and not too much shadow on the lower lash line. Only a few products were used to complete this look on the eyes and definitely easy on the run!


I hope all of you had a beautiful holiday, relaxing weekend, and enjoyed your turkey time with family and friends. Let me know what you guys think about this look and if you try it out! My November favorites is coming up tomorrow, so make sure to come back to read all about it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016