December Birchbox

That time of the month where I receive a little package made out to the delightful Krystal has come again! I've started keeping these boxes because they are so cute! This month's box seemed like it was sent to the wrong house. Out of the entire box I will be giving a lot of these products away, but I still wanted to give you a run down of what I received.


Coupon. Birchbox was nice enough to also include a $10 coupon towards any purchase of $35+ in the Birchbox Shop! Can't wait to do a little shopping this month in that shop! Also, don't forget to rate the products to receive points on your account to redeem in the Shop, too!


Beauty Protector. Hair oil that defends against UV rays, heat, and breakage. Normally I wash my hair every other day to avoid over washing, drying out, and further damaging my hair. Now because of this, I also avoid using oils in my hair


Coastal Scents styleEyes Eyeshadow Palette. Bold and beautiful eye shadow palette in pinks and mauves. The two colors included do not have names printed on the info card and I was unable to find this palette on the Coastal Scents website since it is a Birchbox exclusive. The shades are creamy and the color pay off seems nice, I am very tempted to use this in my next holiday look, but we will see.


COOLA Classic Cucumber Moisturizer for Face. Hydrator that blocks UV rays with SPF 30 while protecting against aging with a fresh cucumber scent. This is the number one product that I am very excited to try. I'm curious to see if the scent will linger through out the day. Very excited for this one!


Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow. Described as a multitasking BB cream that gives your skin a golden glow while controlling shine and masking imperfections. The golden "glow" looks like it is way too dark for my skin tone as you can see from the swatch below. I want to try this one, but I already know that it will not work out. After checking out the Marcelle website, I believe I would have enjoyed their moisturizing BB cream a lot more, so I will come back to this one.


MSC Skin Care + Home Lavender and Bergamot Body Nectar. Multitasker infused with Lavender and Bergamot essential oils used to tone skin and calm fly away hair. This smells almost like the lavender chamomile lotions at Bath & Body Works in the aromatherapy collection. Very strong. I will not be putting this in my hair but I am a bit curious about the other uses.


Short n Sweet today, I hope everyone enjoys their December box and this beautiful weather we keep having. Never thought I would be running errands in a tank top in the middle of December, but I am not complaining! Hopefully everyone has completed their holiday shopping, unlike myself, waiting until the last minute. Stay tuned for some more holiday looks and other winter themed posts! Let me know what you guys think of your boxes and thank you so much for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016