MAC Haul!

My first haul post for you guys and it's MAC! So basically I went a little crazy so that I could try some products from different lines and the majority of these items I have never used before. To make this post as short as possible, I wont be writing descriptions since I need to use these products before I can give you guys an honest opinion of them. So enjoy reading the list of products I purchased below, and I am already trying as many as possible so I can report back!

Eyeshadows


Coppering, Soft Brown, Woodwinked
Expensive Pink, Cork, Blackberry
Amber Lights, Wedge, Naval

Mineralize Blushes


New Romance, Warm Soul

Mineralize Skinfinish


Soft & Gentle

Select Sheer Pressed Powder 


NW25

Prep+Prime 


Fix+ Lavender
Skin Refined Zone Treatment
24-Hour Extend Eye Base
Highlighter in Light Boost

Lips


Ruby Woo Lip Stick
Cherry Lip Pencil 
Whirl Lip Pencil
Pencil Sharpener

Randoms


Studio Conceal and Correct in Rich Yellow and Burnt Coral
Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre


Fluidline Gel Eyeliner in Blacktrack
Brush #224

Thanks so much for reading today! In the next couple days, I will be doing a few looks for the holidays using a lot of these products that were mentioned in this post! Let me know if there are other products I should pick up at MAC to try out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016