Chit Chat 2

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday yesterday and today! Nick and I are so exhausted but I wanted to have a small chit chat with you before my head hits the pillow. So this past week has been hectic with working 40 hours in 4 days while making sure all the presents were purchased and wrapped, all the cookies, muffins, and cupcakes were baked, iced, and wrapped, and the car was packed before we left.

With all this work there is a wonderful pay off, where for two days we spent every minute with our families who were in the area. After my parents moved down to Florida my friends took me in for the holidays. It started with a good friend and her family taking me on their Christmas adventures to a party and covering whatever we could find in chocolate. And in the morning they would find the pickle hung on the tree, very cute tradition that I won that year.

The next year I had met Nick and we started the tradition of spending Christmas with his parents. Christmas eve was still up for grabs and our friends, Torri and Jon, started hosting a party that has now become another tradition. I always hated traditions and doing the same things year after year with the same people, but now I appreciate the time with people I haven't seen all year and being able to relax, have a drink, and eat some damn good food. So I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday with family and friends, and that you are appreciating that time regardless of what holiday you are celebrating.

There was a look I was hoping to complete and take pictures of before Christmas, but I obviously did not have the time to do that. The idea was for a Candy Cane Queen where it would be more like face paint than makeup, so maybe with my time off tomorrow I can get that up! With the makeup products I've received for Christmas, my wheels are turning for New Years Eve looks! So keep checking back, lots of good stuff on the way! I hope you enjoyed the small chit chat with me and thanks so much for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016