Another Update!

Happy Fall!!! Who knew that working 7 days a week wouldn't allow me time to update on the blog! I have finally cut my hours so I can come right back on here and keep sharing my love of everything beauty just in time for fall. There are a few posts lined up for the rest of this week including a few more hauls, favorites, and I am already planning out the rest of my Halloween looks for the month of October.


In the past few months I have gone to a new job, trained, and I am actually starting to feel at home here. I think I mentioned it before, but for those of you reading for the first time, my full time job is in an office in the world of ticketing. Ticketing for concerts, sports, and anything you can think of for venues on our client list. So along with being able to test products daily since my work days are shorter, I am also starting to get back into attending games and concerts in my area! As you may have seen on my snap chat, I was given tickets to a Philadelphia Union game where we were in a club box! That was so much fun!




Also back in August, I had my 26th birthday, which was amazing to say the least. Nick and I hosted a dinner where our parents met for the first time, and all went well! This was the night I received my Adele tickets!!! So fast forward to a month later when Adele was in Philly, and it was hands down the best concert I have ever been to. Apparently some friends were working along with Nick to make sure I would have amazing seats, and you can see for yourself in the pictures below how close we ended up.


Since then, we have been on the move doing as much as we could in such little time, so I will put more pictures below, just for fun. For those of you wondering about how working at Sephora is going, I will be doing a whole other update on that, so make sure to keep checking back for that one.


Thank you to those who have been coming back and checking up on me during the hiatus there, hopefully there will not be that long of a lapse again...as long as I stick to the schedule! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016