Sephora Haul

This absolutely long overdue! I have purchased a bunch of stuff these past few months and its only fair to show you all my goodies that you should be seeing in future looks and reviews. I will be posting an update later this week and I am still planning some Halloween looks. Definitely keep checking back, especially on Instagram!

Alright, so since this is my second haul here on my blog, I would like to break it down by store, so soon I will publish my Ulta haul and Miscellaneous haul - which will include random drugstore purchases and Indie make up brands. I have divided the post into two categories, New Purchases and Repurchases, so you can see what I have used before and love enough to repurchase and what I am trying out for the first time!

New Purchases




Soft Brown & Taupe




Prosecco Pop / Pamplemousse










Blaquer 42 - Black


M200



Bellissima





Repurchase












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016