Broken Doll

For my first official look of the Halloween season I recreated the Broken Doll from Wet n Wild's page! This took about 4 hours to complete and took a lot of patience. Enjoy!




To prep and prime, I cleaned the skin with Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 and Murad Oil-Control Mattifier. I then took the white cream face paint from the Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Cream Palette in Queen of the Dead to cover my entire face. Everything was covered in the white except my eye lids. From there I used the Real Techniques sponge to set my face with NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder. Later on I realized that the eye shadow Skulls, from the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette, gave a pearly, almost doll like finish.



Once my face was whited out, I started on the eyes by priming with Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer. For the eyes I used two shadows from the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette. I started in the crease with a deep grey, Lap Dance, and covered the lid with Stiletto, a matte black shade. The same colors were used to blend out the lower lash line. To polish off the look I used the black liner from Marc Jacobs in Blaquer and the lashes I used were the Eylure Dramatic No 202 with Duo eyelash adhesive in Dark-Tone.



For contour I used the same eye shadows as my eyes and outlined my cheek bones with a MAC 224 brush. For blush, I used Swoon from the the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette. The brows were somehow one of the easiest to do since I wanted them to be larger than what I usually do and solid, like a doll. I mixed the Brown 023 and Black 011 from the Make Up For Ever Flash Palette.




The lip color was also created from the Make Up For Ever Flash Palette by mixing White 010, Red 024, and Fuchsia 025. Then I went back in with the white I used on the entire face to white out my natural lips. To create the doll creases and cracks on the forehead and cheek, I used the MUFE Black 011 and free hand drew with several different liner brushes.


To top it all off, I popped on a cheap wig I found at a Halloween store last year for like $20. Not too shabby for a last minute look. Let me know what you guys think in the comment section below or on Instagram! Don't forget to follow on Snapchat for the most up to date looks and hauls! Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016