Beauty Nopes! PS... Volume Boost Mascara

A while ago I posted on Snap Chat a haul from the new Primark in KOP and I have been slowly but surely trying each and every product I purchased. Primark is an Irish retailer operating all over the world. The first one I had ever visited was one in London while I was studying abroad. It was like Target and Walmart had a baby that only sold store brand items. The one that opened up near me is not as big as the ones I have been in previously, but it still is a pretty big store in the King of Prussia Mall. I was surprised to see so many beauty items and the prices there are to die for!

This mascara was less than a dollar so my expectations were not very high to say the least, however after using their lip liners and fake nails, I thought I hit a gold mine. Not so much. Using this mascara I could quickly tell the formula was not at all creating volume or boosting my lashes at all. What I do like about it is the dark black color and the wand. The packaging is pretty cute too. Where it all went wrong was a few days ago, when trying out a new foundation, I used this mascara as I always do to darken my lashes under false lashes. The mistake I made was coating my bottom lashes, which again the wand was great for, but within 4 hours that mascara was crusting off all over my concealer. It looked like Friday the 13th hit me hard.

That right there is an automatic fail in my book and honestly no harm no foul since it only cost me $.90. There are plenty of great mascaras out there that this one is just another one in the dust.

As a reminder, I am keeping up with this mini series on here to save you from product performance. If these products are your favorites and work for you, then I'm glad they do! This is just my opinion and thanks so much for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016