Chit Chat 6

Hey guys!! I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day and Leap day in February! As you may have read before, Nick and I finally moved into a place of our own. It took a lot longer to get things in order with the new place than we expected, but it feels great to be almost done. We just completed our first full week of living together, just the two of us, since we started dating! There are a few straggler boxes yet to find their place and pictures still need to be hung, but we have never been happier. Hopefully when it is all done, I can sneak a few pictures of the new place, especially my beauty area!

Right before we moved we decided on adopting a cat since we never had the opportunity to have an animal before at the old house. Of course while furniture shopping about a month ago we started looking around at kitties. A small female named Poppy Seed warmed our hearts and we filed for adoption on the spot. We changed her name to Little Grey and took her home about a week later. And yes, we named her after Meredith's sister in Grey's Anatomy. So without further ado, this is our little baby girl that you may have seen on snap chat over the last month.


Now even though we are almost half way through March, I still wanted to post my February Favorites tomorrow, so check back tomorrow for that!! I have lots in store for this month once my beauty area is straightened out! If you haven't already, follow me on Snap Chat: kpow10!!Thanks so much for reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016