June Favorites

Here are my June favorites, can't believe how fast last month went! There are some new goodies and some old ones, so check them out below and let me know what you guys think!!



Hair Care


Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Mask Honey Treasures
$7

I'm sure by now you have all seen that Garnier released a whole new line with natural ingredients to help restore the health of hair! So far I have only dipped into this Honey Treasures Repairing Mask and it is fabulous! For $6, this paraben-free hair treatment softens and repairs hair to feel luxuriously soft and managable. Personally this is not my favorite scent, but after a few uses I got aquainted after these amazing results. My hair has seriously never felt healthier, more on that later.

Skin Care


Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
$29



I finally jumped on the bandwagon and picked this up in a trial size at Sephora. When removing my makeup for the first time, I could not believe it was just melting right off! Unbelieveably amazing. It took my eye makeup off faster than any other remover, wipe, wash, or scrub, and I am totally hooked. I really should use it more often but that means I'll just have to keep repurchasing.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
$10



As you should know when you have blemishes, tea tree oil is one of the best ingredients to put on your skin to perfect and treat those areas. I completely forgot I even had this until I started organizing and finished the last half of the bottle within the month. I'm sure tea tree oil can be found at natural stores at a lower price point, but it is easily accessible when at Ulta getting the rest of these items, to pick this up too. The plus side to purchasing there, you can check out their entire Tea Tree line of products!

Elf Foundation Brush
$2

I went to Target looking for a flat brush to apply masks to my face with and this one is perfection. The brush I was using previously was not dense enough and I would end up spreading with my fingers. I'm sure you're thinking, 'why can't you just use your fingers/hands?', well I did that for years, made more of a mess, and I'm starting to believe it is more hygenic to use a clean brush than to spread dirt and oils from my hands to my face. We spend all this money on skin care, why not anything to apply it?

PS beauty makeup removers
$2

I have learned when going into any makeup store I am a swatch queen. I really can't keep my hands off the shadows, liners, lippies, foundations and concealers. These stores are geared to sell you the first remover you use and normally at the highest price point, however I outdid myself this past month. I purchased these wipes at Primark, 2 packs of 25 wipes for $2. They are perfect for swatch removal and easy on the wallet! I have no shame wiping off my swatches in store with these wipes and heading to the next isle for more. If you know or understand the struggle, these are a great thing to carry with you in your purse!

Fragrance


Victoria's Secret Angel Perfume
$68

I found a deluxe sample of this perfume in a purse I wanted to use for a night out. I remembered it was a part of a sample collection my mom and I split for Christmas one year, since we both have opposite tastes with fragrances (and in life). This was one we fought over. It is light and airy but lingers with this sexy and sweet after thought for hours. We shall see if it is something that I purchase in the future.

Accessories


Kate Spade Portable Charger
$60

This one is pretty self explanatory, every girl who takes 25 selfies before posting one should have a back up to their battery! I previously purchased a portable charger from 5 Below and it does not charge as quickly as this one and of course it's way cuter. It's not necessary to have one of these unless you let your battery die a quick death, like I do.

Lippies


NYX Butter Gloss - Crème Brulee & Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème - Adore
$5 & $9


Somehow with these two beauties I have created my perfect nude lip. Apparently Crème Brulee is a cult favorite and I am finally on board! This pink nude gloss has a medium coverage without the sticky feeling like the Buxom glosses. Adore is described as a pink nude, but comes across more peachy-pink with a matte finish. The two of these paired together has been a delight, especially when both are drug store items!



Thank you so much for taking the time out to read up on my monthly favorites, stay tuned for some more summer goodies coming this month!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016