Much Needed Update

I figured I would start with the last thing I remember mentioning - Vacation! Nick and I were planning a trip to Florida to visit my parents for about 5 months and we were so excited that April was finally here. We were worried mostly about having water with us constantly on vacation that I brought my handy dandy reusable water bottle and kept it with me constantly. Thanks to my mom, we had ice constantly and a beautiful pool to float in. It was a much needed getaway from the hustle and bustle of our daily routine in PA. We had an amazing time in Disney world too, where we completed the Drinking around the World Challenge. Some countries were better than others, it rained so hard that some of the princesses bailed, and

Many questions that I have been getting since that trip surround the topic of Coca-Cola. Have I had it? Does it taste different now? How often do you try sodas? Do you still drink as much water? Do you even like soda anymore? And today, I am going to answer the questions!

Yes. I have tried Coca-Cola again and occasionally fancy a drink of it at work now and again BUT it does not have that same wonderful taste that I remember before March. I have tried so many beverages over the past 3 months that I am happy to have water as an option. I have tried Fanta Orange and it is the most delicious soda that I have had since my challenge. Other than Fanta, all of the sodas that I have tried have been a great disappointment. They all have this overwhelming taste of artificial flavoring overall. Juice has been my go to besides when I drink water. I will eventually want to cut out juices since they can have just as much sugar as a soda, but for now it is my go to when out drinking. I've even thought about cutting milk/dairy products as well (More on that later!). I have noticed at work my daily intake has gone down significantly but I decided last night that this is going to change. That's right, another challenge.

I am going to cut out soda again. The fact that I can see myself drinking less water every day is getting irritating. I need another push! So here we go! More fruit, more H2O, and another challenge. This time I would like to change up the challenge but stick to some of the old rules. More on all of this later!

 
 
Cheers!

Comments

  1. Have you considered running challenges as a coach? It's a lot of fun, I'd love to work with you! Feel free to email me :) carlymhussey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness Challenge

Where I've been for 2.5 years

New Years Resolution for 2016